Committee on Home Missions and Church Extension
- Assists the presbyteries of the Orthodox Presbyterian Church to plant new churches throughout the United States and Canada
- Assists presbyteries in supporting regional home missionaries, who identify and develop new church planting sites and help new congregations to find organizing pastors
- Has a special concern for the large metropolitan areas of North America and for the urban centers of many cities
- Conducts training seminars for church planters
- Introduces seminary students to ministry in the Orthodox Presbyterian Church
- Helps established congregations find pastors
- Provides an OPC Loan Fund to help congregations in need of property and buildings
Ministerial Information Forms
The General Assembly has assigned to the Committee the task of collecting and distributing Ministerial Information Forms of interested Orthodox Presbyterian ministers, licentiates and men from other NAPARC churches. The Ministerial Information Form is not available online. Requests may be directed to the Committee by telephone during normal office hours. For the number click Contact Us at the top of this page.
Copyright © 2014, The Orthodox Presbyterian Church. All Rights Reserved.